Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Almost there, I can do it!

Gross!! I hate hot weather! Why now? Why is July always hot? Hopefully I wont pass out at marching band in a few weeks.
So far, this summer has been good! For the past 3 weeks I have been on the move. In June my family & I went to Mackinaw Island! What an awesome place for vacation. We had an awesome time with family & just enjoyed the beautiful view of the Mackinaw Bridge from our campsite! You could even see the island. I want to live there, but my parents said no! We were there for 5 days. And let me tell ya, they were a LONG 5 days.
After the 5 LONG days in Mackinaw, I got to leave with my aunt & uncle to go stay with them in Ohio. For the past 13 days, I have been having a lot of fun! I love just being away from everything and having some alone time with my family. I think we all know what that is like! I've been babysitting, getting up early, and being a teenager. But who doesn't love toddlers? I am supposed to be staying here for 11 more days, but I miss softball! I miss my friends & Indiana! I'm almost done. I'm leaving Thursday, but as I look back on it, I know I will miss this place! But, I can always come back. Gotta get back to work!

2 comments:

  1. You know, in December you're going to be complaining about the cold- it's hot but enjoy the air conditioning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. But snow is alot more fun than the hottness! And like I said before, I would be dead without it!

    ReplyDelete