Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Official goodbye to summer!

Well, summer is officially over! And now its back to school. This year I will be a sophomore and not at the bottom of the food chain! Woohoo! I can't believe how fast this year is going! I feel like I blinked and the summer is over.
For the past month, I've been in band camp. Yes- it is TONS of work, sweat, and sometimes torture, but in the end it all just makes us better! My freshman year(it feels good to say that) I absolutely hated band camp! Iwanted to quit. But obviously, I didn't. Our show this year is called Sway! It's a really cool show. Last year i didn't really understand our show, but this year I do. We are going on a trip over spring break to Texas, but we aren't quite sure in Texas where we will be going, but I'm excited! Some of my closest friends will be graduating this year and I'm gonna be really sad next year to not have them in band! But I can always make new friends.
Our first home football game is on friday! Which means our first real marching performance! WHOOOO! Gotta love those Penn football games! Hopefully it won't rain as much this season as it did last. When ever it rains, we can't wear our uniforms. So we have to wear jeans and ponchos for pre-game. And let me tell ya, they are the sexiest looking things! Haha. NOT! I hate wearing them. But if we must, we must. In 12 hours, I will be in school. That's hard to believe! Hope this is a good season for everything. Go Kingsmen!!

No comments:

Post a Comment